Rodino Associates provides experienced Expert Witness Research and Testimony to attorneys and their clients in matters of real estate investment, development, management, due diligence and brokerage, for:
Ethnic Markets Specialist
- Over 30 years of hands-on operational experience in real estate investments
- Over $1.2 billion $$ in transactional experience.
- Extensive work as a real estate consultant.
- Expert Witness and Expert Opinion Letters:
- Big-box retail dispute between cities of Carson and La Mirada, Ca – LASC No.BC.248284
- Eminent domain dispute between land owner and City of La Puente, Ca – 2005 LASC No.369824
- Shopping center dispute, San Bernardino County, CA, 2012; Case No. CIVDS1103352
- Shopping center dispute, Temecula, CA; 2013 – Case No. RIC 1106349
- Industrial tenancy dispute, La Mirada, CA; 2013 – Case No. BC 484422
- Shopping center dispute, Temecula, CA #2; 2013
- Industrial tenant – landlord dispute, Rancho Cucamonga, CA – Case No. CIVRS1200081
- Residential rental dispute – Santa Monica, CA
- Easement maintenance dispute among commercial users, Calabasas, CA – Case No. BS140173
- Superstore Studies and Opinion Letters:
- City of Los Angeles Big Box and Superstore Impact Study – 2003
- City of San Diego & UFCW – Walmart Impact Letter of Opinion – 2010
- City of Torrance & UFCW – Walmart Impact Letter of Opinion – 2010
- City of Burbank & UFCW – Walmart Letter of Opinion – 2011
- Real Estate Broker’s License in California and Pennsylvania.
- Ph.D. from UCLA in Urban Planning
- Awards for outstanding work:
- Certificate of Appreciation” by the City of Los Angeles for our work from 2001 to 2008
- Most Valuable Alumnus 2008” award by the Urban Planning Department – UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs, for our work in organizing and chairing a conference on Housing and Transit-Oriented Development
- Certificate of Congratulations” in 2009 from the City of San Gabriel for our development of Mission Gardens, a 22 unit townhome condominium project.
Rodino Associates a highly effective resource for litigation or real estate investment support. We bring focused research, insightful analyses, diligence, the wisdom of practical experience, and the presentation skills of an accomplished public speaker. Call our office or email us for a no-obligation discussion of your litigation.